Click here for bio
- Head of Custody Modernisation (3 Years)
- Head of Training (3 Years)
- Head of International Policing (3 Years)
Mr O’Neill is a respected and experienced individual with a number of awards and qualifications:
- Policing Leadership Degree – Portsmouth University.
- Management and Leadership Degree – Manchester Metro. University.
- Level 5 Chartered Management Institute Award.
- Chief Constable’s Award for the handling of protests in Bolton.
- Queens Silver Jubilee Medal for services to the police.
- Queens Diamond Jubilee Medal for services to the police.
- Chief Superintendent’s Commendation for services to international policing.
Shane also holds some significant roles outside of policing; he is a Governor at two schools, a Director of Raise the Youth (social enterprise supporting troubled youth) and a Director of Challenge for Change (charity).
Global Policing Across the World
Building strong relationships with international partners, providing training and consultancy services.
Establishing mutual respect for each other and our cultural differences through trained specialists.
Providing excellence in delivery, consistently.
Ensuring superiority with the highest levels of service.
Forming unique partnerships, based on the strength of honest, professional friendships.
Our Training Programmes
We offer a wide range of professional training programmes in, but not limited to, the following areas.
- New Recruit Training
- Continuous Professional Development
- Crime and Investigations
- Public Order and Public Safety
- Ethics and Values
- Counter Terrorism
- Public Protection
- Community Engagement
- Crime Prevention
- Information Management