About Global Policing Limited
Formed in May 2015, Global Policing Limited is an organisation providing training, data protection, consultancy, police and security related services based in Manchester, UK.
Forging strong relationships as the foundation for meaningful business.
Building true partnerships, where the interests of all parties are considered equally important.
Giving respect to each other, appreciating differences in culture, know-how and ability.
Maintaining integrity in all of our business dealings.
Achieving excellence in delivery.
Mr O’Neill retired from the police in 2015 after serving 16 years. He progressed very quickly in the police to the rank of Chief Inspector and has held many significant senior roles within the police, including:
- Head of Custody Modernisation (3 Years)
- Head of Training (3 Years)
- Head of International Policing (3 Years)
Mr O’Neill is a respected and experienced individual with a number of awards and qualifications:
- Policing Leadership Degree – Portsmouth University.
- Management and Leadership Degree – Manchester Metro. University.
- Level 5 Chartered Management Institute Award.
- Chief Constable’s Award for the handling of protests in Bolton.
- Queens Silver Jubilee Medal for services to the police.
- Queens Diamond Jubilee Medal for services to the police.
- Chief Superintendent’s Commendation for services to international policing.